Sunday, July 28, 2013

It's been awhile!

I haven't made a blog post in forever. I've come to the conclusion that I'm not much for writing. Therefore, I'm going to take my blog into a different direction and hopefully it will peak your interest.
We all have a talent of some kind, that we're good at and we're a little afraid to share that talent with others. We are our own worst critics. Over the past few years I have enjoyed photography and have gotten many compliments on many of my photos. I don't own any fancy big DSLR camera that can do fancy tricks. But my Nikon Coolpix seems to do just fine on it's own. I've always believed that it's not the camera that takes the pics, but the person holding the camera.
In the meantime, while getting back into picture taking, I have been trying to come up with ways to promote my small business Facebook page. I see a lot of quote sharing in today's social media. So I decided, I'd love to share my photos, but don't want to make it a profession, let's add some inspirational quotes to them to help motivate people in every day life.  That is exactly what I'm going to do here, too.  I will continue to post my latest projects...both personal and shop related, however, I will mostly be sharing with you daily quotes on my photos, taken and edited by me. I love quotes and I love photography, so why not combine the two? I hope you enjoy!

Please stop over and visit me on Facebook ... CraftyCountryBumpkin'

No comments:

Post a Comment