Sunday, September 23, 2012

How 'bout them apples?

It's officially Fall. I love Fall in NY. 
  • The colors
  • The smells
  • The crisp air
  • Fresh Cider
  • Pumpkin Spice Coffee
  • Apple cider donuts
  • Fresh apple sauce
  • Apple butter
  • APPLES
The list can go on and on!

A few years ago we had an apple orchard open up that's only a few minutes away. (Where we live, not much is just a few minutes away!) Windy Hill Orchard is a small orchard but has plenty of apples to go around! You can also get all the other yummy Fall goodies such as cider, apple butter, and more!

Apple picking is one of those things we do every year, it marks the official start of Fall, in my book. Fall wouldn't be Fall without fresh apples. It's a rule! Apple pie, apple cider, applesauce, apple bread, apple butter, apple crisp, etc, etc, etc. The possibilities are endless!

Here are some of the pictures from our favorite Fall adventure...



One of my favorite seasons to scrap is Fall. Remember, I said one of the things I love about this season is the colors. The reds, oranges, yellows, etc. They make me feel all warm inside. 
Here, I share with you a layout from last year's adventure:
My scrapbooking has grown so much. Can't wait to play with this year's photos with new techniques.



"Autumn is a second spring, when every leaf is a flower."~Henry David Thoreau

2 comments:

  1. Fall in Oregon could have the same list! I agree with you---so much to love about Fall. Great photos. Can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are adorable! Love that LO! Fall is such a great time of year! Love the cool nights!

    ReplyDelete